1. Don’t change jobs, become self-employed, or quit your job.
2. Don’t buy a new car, van or truck - you may end up living in it!
3. Don’t use any charge cards or let your accounts fall behind.
4. Don’t spend any money you have set aside for closing.
5. Don’t omit any debt or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Don’t buy any furniture even if the payment is deferred until closing.
7. Don’t allow any additional inquiries on your credit except for insurance purposes.
8. Don’t make any large deposits or take out any large deposits without first checking with your lender.
9. Don’t change bank accounts.
10. Don’t co-sign on a loan for anyone, not for a car, not for a house, not for anything no matter what and be sure to tell your lender if you have already co-signed for anyone because that debt goes against you and needs to be accounted for when getting approved.